Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FREE SHIPPING + Super Cheap Scrapbook & Stamping Supplies


I'm trying to raise money to go to CTMH's annual Convention. With registration, airfare, and hotel, it isn't cheap, but it's worth every penny! I have set my goal and gosh darnit, I'm going to reach it!

 How can you help?

Buy yourself some stamps and scrapbooking supplies! I cleaned out my stash (again) and am offering great deals to you! I've included some items below, but be sure to check out everything HERE. You'll find some hard-to-find retired products!  

 FREE SHIPPING


PLUS, from now through March 31, I'm offering free shipping on all NEW Close to my Heart orders! Look through the online Idea Book or browse my {new} website to create your wish list. Email me your order at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com so I can pay your shipping! I'll send you a Paypal invoice for your total.

Let me know if you'd like a physical copy of the Idea Book!


Bird Basics, $9

Aspiration, $7


You're Sweet, $6



BRAND NEW! Pair-a-Phrase Double stamp set CC1014 $12 (Retail $35.90)
(click to see bigger)


Boom-di-Ada Kit (2 available) $5





 Magnifique $5

Notebook almost full Level 1 Kit, $5

Copic Ciao Markers, B29, YG23, YR07 - $2.50 each



SU! Sizzix Petal Card Bigz die $8




Sweetheart Level 2 stickers, $3

My Creations A-Door-Ables (new) $3.50

To see everything available, visit my "Shop my Stash" Super Sale Page

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

will you ship to Canada?