Thursday, March 1, 2012

Get the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection for FREE!

If you've thought about becoming a Consultant, or even buying the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection, March is your lucky month. I am so excited for the amazing deal so many of you are going to receive!

The New Consultant Kit is only $99 to begin with and is chock full of nearly $300 in CTMH product and business tools...

And in March you'll also get the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection, a $99 value, for FREE! That's like buying the Cricut collection and getting another $300 in product for free. To see why you need the Art Philosophy cartridge, read my post here. Ready to buy your kit? Sign up here >
If you already have the Art Philosophy collection, no problem! You can choose to receive $100 in Select Product Credit instead. The credit will be added to your account after your kit is ordered, so you can use it any time. Sign me up!

But wait, there's more! (Do I sound like an infomercial yet?) You can also choose to add on any or all of the following kits for just $40 more per kit ($63-$95 value for each kit). These kits are an affordable way for you to get an array of new products to show off to your customers.

 

If you haven't looked through the new Spring/Summer Idea book, you can view it online here to get a little taste of the products in store for you. The Consultant Kit and Add-On Kits come with lots of the new goodies that are inside the Idea Book, and you'll also receive some Idea Books in your kit.


Want to learn more about becoming a Consultant? Read my post here >

Feel free to contact me if you have ANY questions whatsoever. I'm here to help you get your business going and reach your goals...whatever they may be. My email is jaymalew {at} gmail {dot} com.
  • Want to build a flexible business? Great...I'd love to help you earn an extra income and brainstorm ideas to meet potential customers.
  • Are you a hobbyist? That's wonderful. I'd love to help inspire you and show you how to use Close to my Heart to reach your creative aspirations while earning a discount on your supplies!
Don't let this amazing deal pass you by. I wish I could sign up to be a Consultant all over again...it was seriously one of the best decisions I ever made.

Can't wait to have you on my Playing with Paper team!

Join here > 


Here's a quick video from the Close to my Heart Corporate team about this deal...

No comments: