Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pemberley + Card Word Puzzle + Art Philosophy Stamp

I made these cards last month for a card swap with my adopted CTMH team. Have I mentioned how awesome CTMH Consultants are?! I moved here last summer and one of the local CTMH teams has adopted me as one of their own and invited me to join their meetings and events. So sweet!

At every team meeting we do a swap. The first meeting I attended was a card swap using CTMH Pemberley or Stella. I decided to use Pemberley since I hadn't played with it yet. Let me tell you, all of the ladies' cards were AMAZING! Such a talented group up here in the PNW! Here was my contribution...




Isn't this paper cute?! and how about that flower stamp? It's from the new Card Word Puzzle stamp set, and I am IN LOVE with it. It comes with so many words that you have countless phrases to use on cards. And there are some stunning floral and butterfly stamps on it too. I love this line art stamp and decided to highlight it by random stamping it onto the card base as well as cut it out as the focal image.

And you can see better in the photo below that I used my craft knife to cut parts of the flower to give it more dimension.



Products used (CTMH):
Pemberley paper pack, Card Word Puzzle stamp set, Outdoor Denim ink pad, Glitter Gel, sentiment stamp from Art Philosophy Cricut Collection, bitty pearls

Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set

Pemberley Paper Pack

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! I just started playing with this paper yesterday and again before work...made me late to work. I love how you added the texture with the exacto.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! So happy you found a wonderful team to be adopted into. Have fun!!!

Carol Labuski said...

Beautiful, Jayma! I also love that paper and stamp set!

I thought I was already a follower of your blog but apparently not so I just became one! ;-)

Christa said...

Pemberley is supre gorgeous and I love the way you used it!