Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pemberley Scrapbook Kit Class

I'm having my first Scrapbook Kit class! On Saturday, April 7, if you are in the Seattle area you are invited to attend my Pemberley Scrapbook Kit Class at the Mercer Island library. I have limited space, though, so check out my Meetup group for availability.

We will be using the Pemberley Workshop on the Go kit from Close to my Heart. This awesome kit includes everything needed to make the featured layout we'll make during class, including:
  • Pemberley Paper Packet
  • My Acrylix® Pemberley Workshop Stamp Set (C-size) 
  • Colonial White Cardstock Sheets (2 extra) 
  • Bouquet Assortment 
  • Bitty Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems 
  • Step-by-step instructional Guide
I WILL PROVIDE stamp pads, acrylic blocks, and my Cricut Expression with the Art Philosophy cartridge. You may use my supplies or purchase your own. 

BRING your adhesive and paper trimmer.

COST is $35

REGISTER on my Meetup group page.

You'll have TONS of leftover supplies to make more scrapbook layouts and/or cards. In fact, there's another layout and cards featured in the kit and instructions are on my website.

Here's the layout featured in the kit that we'll make during class.

The instructions are flexible so you can change it up to fit your taste and photos. Here's the layout I created. I changed out the paper (all in the kit), moved the embellishments around, and added some extra circles and photos. But I still followed the basic design of the layout!

Here's a closer look at the embellishments. Aren't those resin flowers so cool? The paper flowers are fun, too. They're cut with the Cricut using the Art Philosophy Cartridge. The bitty pearls that come in the kit are clustered in the centers of the flowers.


This is the bonus layout you can create using just SOME of the leftovers... Instructions are here. And you'll have even more leftovers for more projects. Plus the stamp set will never run out :)

Here are the bonus cards that can be made from the kit. Instructions are here.



To register for this class, visit my Meetup group and RSVP!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

How exciting your first workshop in Seattle! I just completed my Pemberly workshop on Sunday. They loved the flowers! Have fun!!!

ps...just a heads up, I would pre-cut the cricut shapes first. It did take a bit to cut them. :o) The ladies had tons of fun!