Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Boy Name Frame for Max: New Style!

I've been a busy crafting bee lately so I have a lot to share with you in the coming weeks!

As you probably know, this {What's in a Frame} nursery decor is one of my favorite types of projects! I recently had an order from my Etsy shop for a baby boy named Max. Well, this short name didn't look good in the design I normally use for my name frames. So I pondered for a while and finally came up with this new design.
 
I just love how it turned out! If your baby's name is longer but you like this style, I could use initials instead.

Here's a close up of those darling pennants. I used my Cricut with the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the pennant shapes with CTMH Pacifica cardstock. That cute little beaver is cut out from  the DCWV Green mat stack.

The tree and plaid-leaf paper is also from that paper stack. The green hexagon paper is from CTMH's new Lucy paper pack and the light blue paper is from the retired Caboodle paper pack.

I also used a lot of fun CTMH embellishments. I'm an embellishment hoarder, I must admit. I LOVE embellishments, and especially with all the frames I design, I like to have a wide variety because I never know what I'll need at my fingertips.

In this frame you'll find some mocha opaques, durables round studs, milepost shapes, and buttons from the Basic assortment and Blues assortment. (I love all the fun designs in Close to my Heart's buttons...and at $5.95 for 72 designer buttons, it's a great value!)

Want a great deal on your CTMH scrapbooking products? I'm offering FREE shipping and NO tax all April long! Place a new CTMH order of $35 or more and I'll cover your shipping and tax! Details here.

Close to my Heart products here >



1 comment:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Ooh, I absolutely adore this! Terrific work, and I'm sure they will love it. :)