Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CTMH Pemberley: Love Your Layout in Studio J

Have you played around in Studio J digital scrapbooking yet? This new video from CTMH just might inspire you to try it out right now!

Although I'm a real paper lover, I LOVE how easy my layouts come together when using Studio J. It's a great way to catch up on your scrapbooking while still being creative with Close to my Heart's awesome products!

Check out how this Pemberley layout is transformed into an amazing work of art. You'll learn how to create a layout that includes lots of photo spots, how to add distressing, resize stickers and create flower clusters, and lots more.



Isn't that an adorable layout? I love how these "Love your Layout" videos inspire me...I don't think I would have thought to add the Sorbet color to my layout since it's not in the paper...but it matches the photos perfectly.

You can try Studio J for FREE! See just how easily your layouts come together...and if you like what you create, you can order the professionally printed layouts to be delivered right to your door...for less than you might think! Try it out >

No comments: