Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dotty for You Paper Packet for only $5

The Dotty for You special from CTMH has finally begun! You've seen teasers for a while now and it's finally your turn to play with this adorable paper! Aren't the bright colors just so fun?!


You can snag this awesome deal for National Scrapbooking month (in May) NOW! For every $35 you spend on CTMH goodies from the Spring/Summer Idea book, you can buy the paper packet for just $5! (It's 24 sheets of double-sided cardstock-weight paper - a $19.95 value!) Don't delay...this paper is going to go fast, and once it's gone, it's gone. Shop now.



Plus, you'll get the Stamp of the Month for just $5 also if your order is $50 or more. Check out this fun and versatile April Stamp of the Month, "You Are..."

 FREE Shipping + No Tax 

But wait, it gets better! Remember I'm offering FREE shipping + NO tax in April! Now is the perfect time to purchase the Cricut Art Philosophy collection you've had your eye on, or any other fun items from the new CTMH Spring/Summer Idea Book!

To take advantage of my special offer, be sure to email me your order so that I can pay the tax/shipping for you - jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com. Then I'll arrange for you to pay your total via Paypal. Don't have Paypal? We can work out a different form of payment.

(This offer applies to all orders $35+ placed in April. US only - including Hawaii and Alaska! This offer is only from me, Jayma Malme, CTMH Independent Consultant/Manager. Not in the US? Email me and I'll see if there's anything I can do to help you.)

Happy shopping!

No comments: