Saturday, April 21, 2012

Highlight of Your Day: Scrapbook Layout with CTMH Elemental & Cork Alphabet

I shared this layout a while ago at my Design Team submission on the Practical Scrappers blog, but I forgot to share it here.

Just look at my nephew's big beautiful eyes! What a cutie! I don't know how well you can see it, but his face is covered in highlighter. I was *supposed* to be watching him, but I got sidetracked and he was being awfully quiet. I turned around just minutes after he was out of my sight only to find that he was getting artistic with a highlighter. That's my boy!

I laughed so hard I had to take a picture. If you click the photo you can see it larger.

The paper used is Elemental. Lots of fun graphic patterns in that paper pack. I also used some Outdoor Denim and Cranberry cardstock. I stamped the (retired) Noted Backgrounds stamp set on the cranberry cardstock for added texture. And I used CTMH's color-ready cork alphabet for my title, paired with the A Typeface stamp set. I left my cork letters plain, but they accept ink very well so you can turn them any color you want with a sponge dauber and a CTMH ink pad of your choice!

The A Typeface stamp set is only $6.95 and is a must-have set, in my opinion. It's a great font and great size for layouts like this, cards, and lots of other paper crafting projects!

FREE SHIPPING + NO TAX
Just a reminder that I'm still offering free shipping + no tax on all new CTMH orders over $35! Even to Alaska and Hawaii (now that's an awesome deal!!) A $35 order also qualifies you for the adorable Dotty for You paper packet for just $5 more (a $19.95 value). But hurry, this offer is only through April 30! And it's only available through ME!

To take advantage of my special offer, be sure to email me your order so that I can pay the tax/shipping for you - jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com. Then I'll arrange for you to pay your total via Paypal. Don't have Paypal? We can work out a different form of payment.


Products used:
A Typeface

Elemental Level 2 Paper Pack
 
Color-Ready Cork Alphabet

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable layout! Such a cutie!

Milady said...

Melanie here! I absolutely loved this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog :) MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com