Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pemberley & Hooray Bouquet Thank You Cards

Do you have some scrapbook paper that you love so much that you don't want to cut into it? You know, the paper you keep holding onto but never using because it's too pretty.

That's how I feel with this floral print from CTMH's Pemberley paper pack. I must admit, I get a major fail on the credit for this card design. Not giving proper credit is one of my biggest pet peeves...I thought I had pinned my inspiration card to Pinterest to find later, but I've just searched for longer than I care to admit, and to no avail! So please, if you've seen this design around, let me know whose it is. (It wasn't CTMH.)

Ok back to the card. When I saw the card that inspired this one, I thought it would be perfect to use with this paper since it uses one big piece. So once I saw the card, naturally I stopped everything and went to recreate my own!

I cut the flower shapes on my Cricut with CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge, then stamped with the coordinating Hooray Bouquet stamp set (one of my favorites...it's so versatile!). The pretty resin flower from the Bouquet Assortment makes a pretty little flower center.

I made a few cards from the Pemberley paper pack. The card base is 4" wide instead of 4-1/4" because that way the little border that hangs off makes to total width 4-1/4". By making it 4" wide that also helps you get more card bases out of your 12"x12" paper! Don't you love that CTMH's paper comes with zip strips now? The 1/2" Outdoor Denim border is the zip strip from one of the Pemberley papers.

I used a Designer Rhinestone brad in the center of one of the flowers...it also adds a nice touch. I'm such a bling girl!

I hope I've inspired you to cut into some of that paper you've been hoarding. Try out this card style...it will showcase it much better than being shut away in your paper organizer :)

Free Shipping + No Tax Still Going On!
I am so thrilled that many of you have been able to take advantage of my Free Shipping + No Tax sale this month! I love a great deal as much as you, and I love being able to help you get a great deal on your paper crafting supplies! If you haven't placed your order yet, there are just 5 days left of my special offer! Here are the details.

I appreciate you all so much and am so thankful for my loyal readers. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

2 comments:

Kigz said...

Oh, thank you for sharing these! If I see them around, I will let you know. I might try a set today. :)

Kim said...

Beautiful