Monday, May 7, 2012

CTMH Florentine + Hooray Bouquet Thank You Card

I just can't get enough of the Hooray Bouquet stamp set right now. I love how all the flowers from the set not only coordinate with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, but they layer so beautifully.



For this card I cut out the 3 sizes of flowers on my Cricut (1-1/4", 2", 2-3/4"), then I stamped the largest and smallest with the Hooray Bouquet flowers to add some interest. I wanted to showcase the beautiful patterns from the Florentine paper pack so I cut them in strips for the background of the card. The swirl stamp is from the You and Me stamp set (retired), and the lacy border is from a Martha Stewart border punch.


I created a very similar card (from this post) with the Stella paper pack. The paper in CTMH's paper packs coordinates so well together and I love it all so I like to display several of the patterns in my cards! :)


Free Shipping
Remember I'm now offering FREE shipping on all new CTMH orders of $99 or more EVERY day! That means if you order the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge...you don't pay the shipping! So check out the Idea Book and create your wish list now! Details >
 
Hooray Bouquet Stamp Set

Just For You Stamp Set
Art Philosophy Cricut Collection

Shop Close to my Heart products now >

1 comment:

Kristine Adler said...

Love your cards! What size are the strips of paper used vertically and horizontally? I am participating in a swap and would love to use this as my inspiration! :)