Thursday, May 3, 2012

FREE Shipping on Your Close to my Heart Orders, Every Day!

Wow, you guys love free shipping! (So do I!) Thank you so much for your orders in April during my special Free Shipping + No Tax sale! I enjoyed emailing and getting to know several of you...it's so fun to hear from my readers and know that you're really out there (sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself). :)

After listening to what you had to say and doing some thinking about what I would personally love offered to me, I've decided to continue offering FREE shipping EVERY day!!!! Keep reading to find out how.


Until further notice, I will be covering your shipping cost for all new CTMH orders over $99! (US only—I will cover half the shipping cost for orders going to Hawaii and Alaska).

I want to help you get the BEST scrapbooking supplies on the market into YOUR craft room, so I hope this helps you with your future purchases :)

View the Idea Book or shop online, then email me your order {jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com} so I can pay your shipping. I'll send you a Paypal request for the rest! You don't need a Paypal account to pay my request...you can use a credit/debit card. Don't do Paypal? We'll figure something out.

Maybe you've had your eye on the must-have Art Philosophy Cricut collection, or some of the adorable stamp sets or paper packs from the new Idea book. Time to order from your wish list (or create a new one)!



Want to earn FREE products? Want your friends to also get free shipping on their paper crafting goodies? Then host an online party! All party orders over $99 will also receive free shipping! And if the total is $150+ you'll reap the Hostess Rewards. You can also place your own order of $150 and receive the Hostess Rewards. Email me for details.

So what are you waiting for?! Book a party today! {email me} And view the Idea book to create your wish list!

Small print:
This offer is only available through me, Jayma Malme CTMH Independent Consultant/Manager and is not sponsored by Close to my Heart corporate. I reserve the right to cancel this offer at any time. Free shipping is for new CTMH products available on my CTMH website totaling $99 or more. I will cover half the shipping cost if you are in Hawaii and Alaska. I'm sorry, but I am not allowed to sell out of the US.

No comments: