Friday, May 25, 2012

Make a Card Using Supplies from the CTMH Spring/Summer 2012 New Consultant Kit

I know there are a lot of new CTMH Consultants out there, so I created this video to help my new team members and any of you who might benefit.

In this video I'll show you how to create a card using supplies that come/came in your Spring/Summer 2012 New Consultant Kit. Bear with the length, because I wanted to show the basics from start to finish. I hope you learn a thing or two!



I added a couple ink colors, but in the video I explain that you can easily omit the tulip and sunset if you don't have them, and only use the Cocoa, Lagoon, and Olive that come in the kit.




If you are interested in becoming a Close to my Heart Consultant, I'd love to have you! You can read more information about joining my team, and you'll find lots of FAQs right here on my blog. Right now you get the Dotty for You paper packet in your kit for FREE...but only til the end of May. Let me know if you have any questions (jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com). If you're ready, you can join here >

If you'd like to make this card, but are not interested in becoming a Consultant, here's what you need to purchase (assuming you already have acrylic blocks and the necessary tools):
Stella Workshop on the Go


Just For You

Clear Sparkles

Lagoon, Cocoa, Olive, Sunset, and Tulip Ink

No comments: