Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Vintage Book-Page Wedding Bouquet: More Book Options!

Hello! Just popping in to let you know that I now have more vintage book-page options for the wedding bouquets I offer in my Etsy shop.
Remember these beauties? Well, they made their Wedding Show debut at Etsy's Wedding Event in NY last month, and will be featured in Real Simple's wedding bouquet online special article next month. (I'll be sure to share a link once it's up.)

So due to their popularity, I've been vintage book shopping!

I now have Sheet Music, Shakespeare, and Vintage Wine (that's the title of the book) vintage pages to use in bouquets (in addition to Bible pages, as shown in the bouquets above).
(Click photo to see larger.)

But I only have a limited supply of each...they are one-of-a-kind vintage books, after all. So if you're interested in a bouquet made from any of these book pages, head on over to my Etsy shop. If you have questions feel free to convo me about anything!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Kigz said...

Jayma, these are simply gorgeous. They must take FOREVER! So worth it though. :) SO you just go shopping for old books to use? I am such a scrapper that I usually am too acid/lignin free focused, lol. Can't wait to see the article!

Jayma Malme said...

Thanks, Amie! Yes, they do take forever. I go shopping at used bookstores...it's like a treasure hunt. It's hard to find just the right books because they need to be old, big (at least 7.5" wide/tall), not too much white space, and pretty text. Luckily with the bouquets I don't need to worry about them being acid/lignin free because the pages are supposed to look old! :)