Friday, June 15, 2012

Black & White Wedding Button Boutonnieres

Here are my latest button boutonnieres. I love black and white, it's so classy...


These were really fun to make. The groom's boutonniere has 2 more flowers than the others so it's more special :) They were made with a mixture of CTMH, vintage, Recollections, and some misc. buttons I found at a variety of stores. I am always on the hunt for fun buttons!


Here are all 10. Each is a little different. I love handmade, each one is unique and made with lots of care and love :)


If you or someone you know is interested in custom button boutonnieres for a wedding or special event, visit my Etsy shop. I can create them any color you'd like!

You can see all the wedding creations I've posted on my blog HERE. You'll find more boutonnieres, bridal bouquets, invitations for showers and weddings, {What's in a Frame} decor, and more :)

Thanks for visiting!

CTMH buttons used:
Basic Assortment

Clear Assortment

Bling Assortment

No comments: