Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bridal Shower Invitations - Red, Black & White with Chevron Ribbon



I've found a new love: making invitations. I've created/posted invitations here before, but it's not until more recently, since I've been more serious about my Etsy shop and making a "living" by crafting for others, that I have been approached to create invitations for my friends and family. Obviously they're like making cards and involve paper so of course I'd enjoy it, but it also combines my love of paper with my love of graphic design. It's a match made in heaven!

These invitations were for a family friend's bridal shower. The wedding colors are black and white with red accents, which can be pretty formal, but we didn't want the bridal shower to come off so formal. I think using a limited amount of black and that FABULOUS chevron ribbon from Paper Source helped achieve the desired result.
I also used some bitty sparkles from CTMH to add a little extra something special.



The most important part is that Lisa loved them. And that makes me happy :)

The cardstock is from Paper Source. I love their cover paper (cardstock) because it's very high quality and REALLY heavy. I also love using CTMH cardstock for invitations, but sometimes I need it quick and can't order it to arrive fast enough.

If you need invitations for your next bridal shower, wedding, baby shower, birthday party, or any other celebrations, let me know! I'd love to work with you to create something that captures the style you envision for your event :) Email me.

Thanks for stopping by...happy crafting!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

These are wonderful! Perfect match for sure!

Tammy said...

Super cute!!!!