Friday, June 1, 2012

Buy 2 CTMH Stamp Sets, Get 1 FREE in June



It's STAMPAGANZA time...a stamper's paradise sale. It doesn't come around often, so be sure to take advantage of it this month.

For every 2 CTMH My Acrylix stamp sets you purchase at full retail price, you'll receive a 3rd stamp set of your choice FREE* (of equal or lesser value). That's a savings of up to $29.95 per set! Check out the stamp sets >


Stamp of the Month for $5

You'll also want to check out the brand new, ADORABLE Stamp of the Month for June, called Life is Tweet. You can get this set for just $5 when you spend $50! (Or you can buy it for full price at $17.95.) Shop now >

FREE SHIPPING on Orders of $99!
To sweeten the deal, I'm offering FREE shipping on all orders of $99 or more...EVERY DAY! That's right, I'm paying for your shipping on all CTMH orders $99+ placed through ME! (For orders to Hawaii and Alaska, I'll pay for half of the shipping cost.)

To take advantage of FREE shipping, you must email me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com. I need to enter your order for you so I can pay the shipping. (I cannot refund shipping charges if you place your order online.) You can then send me the total via Paypal. If you don't have Paypal, we'll figure out something else.


So what are you waiting for?! Start shopping for your CTMH goodies...and be sure to email me to get FREE SHIPPING!

* Stamp sets that count toward the qualifying purchase and available for FREE include full-priced A, B, C, D, and E sets only. Customizable (K-size) stamps, Workshops on the Go™, Cricut® collections, and Stamp of the Month sets do not count as qualifying purchases and are not available as free sets. Offer valid June 1–30, 2012. Tax and shipping/handling may apply. The lowest priced set(s) in the entire order will be the free set(s).

No comments: