Monday, June 11, 2012

Canary Yellow & Tan Button Boutonnieres

I received a Button Boutonniere Etsy order from a bride who is getting married on a beach in Mexico...how fun!! Her bridesmaids' dresses are canary yellow and the men's suits are tan...what a perfect color combo...sand and sun! I had fun picking out buttons and flower embellishments for her. Some of the buttons are made of coconut!

 


I used a variety of buttons..the white flowers, clear, and glitter buttons (from Bohemian Assortment) are from CTMH. The rest are from Joann's and I got a couple in a pack from Paper Source.

Aren't they fun?! They're a little tricky to make, though, with the wire and making sure the "bouquet" for flowers are held together just right.

If you or someone you know might be interested in them for your wedding, check out my Etsy shop!

Here's what the Bohemian Assortment looks like...lots of fun buttons and doily flowers in it!


No comments: