Saturday, June 9, 2012

Corset Card - Black & White with Pops of Red

A family friend is getting married in July and her bridal shower is today. I couldn't go, but wanted to send a card for her. The wedding colors are black and white with some red, so here's what I came up with.


I decided on a corset card because the designer challenge at Practical Scrappers the other day was to use eyelets or brads in your project. I rarely use eyelets but I've corset cards around and decided it would be perfect for the bridal shower card.

Once I decided to create a corset card, I searched Pinterest and found this one I liked, then just put my spin on it! Unfortunately I got the holes for the eyelets a little crooked on top, but I'm sure she won't mind!

The black and white glittered paper is from an old DCWV stack. It's not my favorite but it fit the bill. :) I used my handy dandy Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the mini tag and a retired CTMH stamp set called Love Language.

3 comments:

Angela Bodas said...

I like this - sassy & fun! Gorgeous work!

Kimberly said...

super cute!

Artsy Card said...

Very clever! I like it.