Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cute Little 3x3 Thank-You Cards

I recently made a bunch of 3x3 thank-you cards to replenish my supply...here are a few of them. I tried to represent several of CTMH's current paper packs. (I didn't add the "thanks" sentiment on some of them yet in case I use them for another occasion.)
Lucy Card
Footloose Card
Stella Card
I just love this cute little size...it's perfect to stick in a package for my Etsy orders or to those who order from my "Shop my Stash" blog sale. (Speaking of...I just added more stamp sets and other items to the sale.) So if you order something from me you just might get one of these little cuties.

I was inspired by the cards on page 108 of the Spring/Summer Idea Book for this design. I get so inspired looking through CTMH's awesome artwork!

STAMPAGANZA: Buy 2 Stamp Sets, Get 1 FREE
Stampaganza is still going strong! This sale hasn't come around for about 2.5 years, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can! In June, for every 2 stamp sets you purchase, you'll get 1 for FREE! (Equal or lesser value.) Shop stamps >

FREE Shipping
Remember that if you place a new CTMH order of $99 or more, I'll pay your shipping charges! (Half the cost for orders to HI or AK.) Be sure to email me your order so I can pay the shipping (details here.) So check out all of CTMH's CLEAR acrylic stamps (the highest quality and best stamped image I've ever used) and make your wish list today! Shop CTMH >

2 comments: