Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Accordian Flower & Pretty Pins Card

I created this little cutie for my sister's birthday. The paper is My Mind's Eye Honey Cake...one of those 6x6 paper pads. I like those paper pads for cards because the patterns are a smaller scale. Plus they're inexpensive, yet still feed my addiction to pretty paper :)


This pinwheel was a pre-made embellishment from American Crafts (it was a gift...normally I create these pinwheels myself) ;) I took off the button that came on it and added that pretty bling button. I also added some pearl and bling pins, which are stuck right into the 3D foam behind the pinwheel.

Get a FREE Stamp Set!
The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from a retired set, but CTMH has a couple awesome birthday sets. And right now through the end of June you can get a FREE stamp set when you purchase two sets. I love a good stamp sale. :) Plus I will pay your shipping on orders over $99. Details >

Happy crafting!

Bling Assortment from CTMH


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Fabulous card! She will love it!

Sandra Rosario said...

So pretty, I really like that bling assortment pack.