Thursday, June 7, 2012

Some of My Favorite CTMH Stamp Sets

Since Stampaganza is going on, I thought I'd share some of my favorite CTMH stamp sets with you. It's hard for me to only choose a select few, but I tried to choose a variety of themes and occasions. Remember, when you buy 2 stamp sets, you get 1 FREE...only in June! Shop now >

Click on any set to take you to my shopping website, where you can see prices, larger images, and more info.

This first set, Fashionista, is just plain fun. It's trendy and girly and has lots of fun options.
Fashionista

I was SOOOO excited with this Trinity Alphabet set came out in the last catalog. There are 3 font sizes, so if you only got one alphabet set, this would be a great choice. The large letters are big enough for scrapbook titles, and then there are medium and small sizes for subtitles, cards, and more. This set is the biggest size CTMH carries...it comes on an 8.5"x11" carrier sheet. You can see some scrapbook layouts I made using this set HERE and HERE.

Trinity Alphabet

I think I also squealed when this next set, Card Word Puzzle, came out in the current Idea Book. Not only are the flowers and butterfly beautiful, but it also comes with words to spell just about any card sentiment you'd ever need! Plus it coordinates with the oh-so-popular Pemberley paper pack. You can see some cards I made using this set HERE and HERE.
Under the Sea is really fun for summer-themed cards. It has some clever sentiments to go along with each sea creature.
Under the Sea

I just adore this baby-themed set, New Arrival. I am excited to make some cute baby cards, and eventually baby announcements (not yet!) with it. Plus lots of the shapes coordinate with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (see the outlined shapes).
New Arrival

Just a Number has some witty and smart-Alec birthday sentiments. Love it.
Just a Number

This next set, 4 My Friend is a great all-purpose set to have. If you only invest in a few sets, this is a must-have, as it covers most card sentiments you'd need.
4 My Friend

You've probably seen this set several times on my blog. It's one of a few go-to sets for me lately. I love flowers, and I love the flexibility of this set to make the petals any color you want with different inks. Plus the flower coordinates with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, which makes my life easier :)

You can see a card and watch a video I made using this set to create a card from start to finish HERE.
Just for You

Ok, here's another go-to...I just LOVE the swirls in this set. This set is another one I'd recommend if you only invest in a few sets...it has swirls, some basic shapes, and several sentiments. Plus a few of the shapes coordinate with Art Philosophy. You can see some items I made with this set HERE and HERE and HERE (to name a few).
Love Life

Paper Lantern is super fun for summer! Lanterns are really popular right now and I love the variety in this set. You can see a Valentine card I made with it HERE.
Paper Lantern

This might be my most-used set right now. I know I keep saying some of these are my go-to, but this set fits so many types of cards. You really can't go wrong with flowers (if you're not making a masculine card), and I love how these flowers layer so nicely. Plus, a huge perk for me is that they coordinate with Art Philosophy! You can see some cards I made with it HERE and HERE.
Hooray Bouquet

Kick Back is a great set for scrapbooking your summer vacation or creating fun summer-themed cards.
Kick Back

Last but not least, if you have boys or need to make cards for boys (or men), this is a must-have set. It's just so fun! See a card I made with it HERE, with the coordinating Superhero paper pack.
Super Powers

To see all these stamps sets and more, shop my CTMH website to make your wish list and place your order (if it's over $99 see below)! Stampaganza is only going on in June, so you'd better hurry.

FREE SHIPPING
If your order is over $99, be sure to email me to place your order so I can pay your shipping! Details >

Plus...
When you spend $50 or more you can buy this adorable June Stamp of the Month for just $5! I am in love with those birdies! This set is perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, and just to say hello :)

No comments: