Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CTMH Stamp Sets for Sale - New and Used - Great Deals!

I am at it again...selling more stamp sets! I have tons...I mean TONS of new sets for sale. So many that I decided to add them to an album on  my Facebook page so you can browse and comment on the one(s) you would like.

Some have never been used, and others are gently used. Some are fairly recent releases and some are hard-to-find retired sets. All are priced very affordably!

Here are just a few that are available right now (inventory may change by the time you stop by!)...










 



 Browse all stamps for sale >


Request your NEW CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book!

The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book from CTMH is releasing soon...August 1st! If you'd like your own copy of the Idea book sent NOW, I'll send one for free. I just ask that you pay the $5 Priority shipping and in return I'll give you $5 off your order with me! See the right sidebar of my blog to request your Idea Book or use the Paypal button below.










No comments: