Sunday, July 29, 2012

FREE Stamp Set with $50+ CTMH Order

I'm feeling generous (and I'll be honest, I'm just shy of my August sales goal), so I'm popping in again to let you know about my EXTRA special offer for these last few days of August.

Place any order of $50 or more in current CTMH products through the end of August and I'll send you any A- through C-size stamp set of your choice for FREE! Shop now >


Plus I'll send you a copy of the NEW Idea Book...FREE!

Here are a few of my favorites you could choose from...

Under The Sea

Just for You

Card Word Puzzle

Super Powers

First, shop here >

Then choose any A- through C-size stamp set from HERE >

Email me or send me a Facebook message to let me know which stamp set you'd like!


**This is in addition to my everyday free shipping offer on orders of $99 or more.**

:)

No comments: