Sunday, July 22, 2012

Live Out Loud Professional Artwork

When I was at CTMH's annual Convention earlier this month we got to see all the professional artwork from the Spring/Summer and new Autumn/Winter Idea Books displayed. It's even more beautiful in person...the pictures are awesome, but there's so much detail that you can't see in the photos!

Here are some pictures of the artwork created with the July Stamp of the Month, Live Out Loud. This stamp set is only available until the end of the month and is just $5 with a $50 purchase. Get yours here >

First, here's the professional photograph from the Idea Book...


It looks awesome! Well here are some pictures I took (just with my iphone), but I tried to show some of the dimension that the artists created.

Pretty fun, huh? Lots going on with the layout...I love the colors.Believe it or not it uses the Superhero papers, which will also be gone after the this month so grab them while you can!.

Here's what all the images on the stamp set look like. If you'd like to snag yours, then simply place an order of $50 or more on my website in July. If you do, I'll also send you a brand new Autumn/Winter Idea Book, releasing Aug. 1, for FREE!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I would have never ever noticed that was superhero paper had you not pointed it out. Wow! Talk about paper that is good for so much more than you think. That turned out to be one of my favorite papers in the catalog last round. I hope everyone remembers to get it while they can!