Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NEW! Free Shipping + Idea Book With Cricut Artiste Collection

If you have the Art Philosophy collection, you are in for another treat. The new Artiste collection from Close to my heart is another MUST-HAVE collection, packed with 700 more Cricut images!

Pre-order offer below...be sure to scroll down!

I can't believe how amazing this new Artiste collection is! It is chock full of 3D items like boxes, purses, bags, more flowers; a font; and themed cuts for birthdays, holidays, and more. You can see the full handbook HERE. I've just begun playing with it and can't believe all the fun stuff it has!


Plus you'll also receive:
  • 3 stamp sets the perfectly coordinate with the cartridge
  • 3 sheets of dimensional elements (chipboard) that coordinate with the cartridge
  • 2 handbooks - 1 "normal" and 1 with assembly instructions for 3D items
  • The cartridge itself
  • My support to help you with any questions you might have!
  • FREE SHIPPING! 
  • August Stamp of the Month for just $5 (see below)


PRE-ORDER
This cartridge is not available until August 1, but I am taking PRE-ORDERS! If you would like to be among the first to receive this must-have cartridge, you can pre-order below and I'll place your order FIRST THING on Aug.1. You don't have to worry about remembering to order, I'll do it for you and you'll have it in your hands soon after it's released to the public.

Plus, I'll send you the BRAND NEW Idea Book from Close to my Heart NOW - before you even get your Cricut Artiste collection.

To pre-order, use the Paypal button below. I will cover your shipping, so the total is $99 for the Artiste collection + tax (I used my tax rate). Your purchase also qualifies you for the August Stamp of the Month for just $5 more! Use the drop-down menu to choose to add it if you'd like (picture below).





Artiste Pre-order Options

Here's what the August Stamp of the Month looks like. You can add it to your Artiste Pre-order above, if you'd like!


P.S. Don't forget my giveaway for the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection is still going on! Enter now >

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hi, just stopped by to follow your blog. consider visiting and following me back at:
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/2012/07/handmade-baby-sign.html

Sandra Rosario said...

The August stamp looks so pretty!