Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Review of Cricut Artiste Collection from CTMH

I am SO excited that the Cricut Artiste Collection releases tomorrow so all of you can get your hands on its awesomeness!!!

I created a video review of the collection that you can watch below (or on YouTube HERE).


Today is the last day to PRE-ORDER from me. By pre-ordering you'll receive:
  • FREE shipping
  • FREE Autumn/Winter Idea Book
  • Peace of mind that your Artiste collection is on its way AS SOON as it's available!
  • My full support if you have any questions/concerns

Pre-order now, plus see more information I've posted on my blog >


Watch my review video below to get a closer look at the handbooks (2 of them!), stamp sets, and chipboard sets that come in the collection...



NEW $49 Consultant Kit + FREE $50 Gift
And with a new Idea Book also comes a new Consultant Kit! Joining my Playing With Paper team is now at the lowest price EVER...just $49! And in August only you'll also receive a free tote bag to help you carry all your fabulous new supplies! That's a $180 value for just $49 (plus tax/shipping). Join now >


You'll want to HURRY! This fabulous bag is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Join now >

Not sure about joining yet? I have lots more info and FAQs about joining CTMH here >

No comments: