Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shabby Chic Decorated Large Letter "Z" for Baby Girl

I created this precious "Z" a while ago and forgot to share it with you! This was for an order from my Etsy shop for a sweet baby girl named Zoey. It would also make a great wedding gift in the couple's new shared initial :)


The stars of the show are those FAB flowers! I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge from Close to my Heart and cut them at varying sizes, from about 7" to 3" (once you roll up the spiral that is cut the end result is much smaller in diameter). I used chocolate and blush cardstock.


Each flower has some bling in the center...some have clear sparkles, some mocha opaques, some cream pearls, and some bling buttons. Those beautiful lacy flowers are from the Bohemian Assortment.


To create the leaves I cut them freehand from Sweet Leaf cardstock and ran them through my Fiskars paper crimper. The paper is all retired from CTMH: Cherry-O and Magic Moments.


Zoey's mom and dad LOVE Zoey's shabby chic "Z", and that's what makes me happy :)

Happy creating!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

This is adorable!

Sandra Rosario said...

This is so gorgeous!! I need to make this for my baby's room, I love it TFS!

Jayma Malme said...

Thanks so much you guys!