Friday, July 20, 2012

Sneak Peek at CTMH's new Home Decor Workshop on the Go Kits

I'm SO excited for all the cute new products introduced in Close to my Heart's new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea book. One thing I love is that we are introducing Home Decor Workshop on the Go Kits.

This video from CTMH corp gives you a peek at 2 of the Home Decor WOTG...an advent calendar for Christmas and a super cute Scroll album, perfect to display on your mantel, shelf, or long sofa or console table! Take a peek below or click here to watch on YouTube.






Want the New Idea Book?
If you'd like a new Idea Book of your own, I'll send one to you for free, I just ask that you pay the $5 Priority Shipping...and I'll give you a $5 credit on your CTMH purchase from me! You can purchase the Idea book below.






OR

Pre-order the NEW Artiste Cricut Collection and I'll send you an Idea Book for FREE plus FREE shipping!

Details on pre-ordering the Artiste can be found HERE.


No comments: