Friday, August 3, 2012

How You Can Get The New CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book

Have you had a chance to drool over the new CTMH Idea Book yet?! It's filled with so many awesome new products!


There are nearly 150 pages of inspiring artwork, top quality products, thrilling project ideas, and innovative techniques. True to its name, page after page is filled with new ideas you’ll be dying to try!

Watch for these debuting items and more:

  • The Cricut® Artiste collection: a brand new, project-centric cartridge loaded with themed shapes and 3-D items galore, grouped by key for fast and simple creations.
  • 13 new Workshops on the Go® kits, including 2 cardmaking kits, 2 unique home décor kits, and 1 fun-filled Halloween party Cricut® kit.
  • New marker sets with alcohol-based ink, each featuring an Exclusive Inks® marker accompanied by a coordinating lighter or darker shade marker for gorgeous shading, blending, and coloring.
  • A preview of 6 new Express Collections now available in our Studio J® online design software.
  • A wooden Display Tray with hangers and a My Creations® Star—just a sampling of lots of new home décor offerings.

Here's a video review I made of some of my favorite products...



There are THREE ways you can get a copy of the beautiful new Idea Book!
  1. I'll give you one for FREE, just pay $5 to cover Priority shipping...and it comes with a $5 credit toward your next order with me! (Use the Paypal button below.)
  2. Place an order of $50 or more on my website. Or if your order is $99 or more be sure to email me so you can take advantage of my FREE SHIPPING offer!
  3. Join my team as a Consultant and get an Idea Book for you and extras for your friends in your kit! It's only $49 to join, and you can join as a hobbyist or as a business venture—it's up to you! Plus right now in August you'll also receive a FREE gorgeous tote ($50 value) with your kit, while supplies last. More info >
Here's what comes in the New Consultant Kit for $49...

And here's the adorable tote you'll get for free (while supplies last!)...

Here's a video I made to give you more information about what comes in the New Consultant Kit and more about joining my team...



Click the Paypal button below to get the Idea Book via Priority Shipping for $5 (and get a $5 credit on your next order from me)...



No comments: