Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tips for Using the Cricut Artiste Cartridge + Peek at Wedding Gift Frame

Here's a peek at a wedding gift project I just finished using my Artiste Cricut cartridge. I LOVE those 3D flowers! There are four different 3D flowers on Artiste. This is in addition to the six fabulous 3D flowers that CTMH put on the Art Philosophy cartridge! You also get a peek here at our new bracket frame (perfect for wedding photo projects) and black tulle ribbon.


I'll post more pictures soon. In the meantime I wanted to share these videos with you to show you a little more about the Artiste Cricut cartridge.

Whether you already have the Artiste or are still deciding, take a look at this helpful video that Close to my Heart corp just posted. It has some tips for using the Artiste instructional handbook and assembly handbook (that's right, it comes with TWO handbooks!) and knowing what size to set your Cricut to cut at. Watch below or on YouTube.



And here's another video to help show you what the Real Dial Size button will do for your Cricut projects. Watch below or on YouTube.



Have you purchased the new Cricut Artiste collection yet? If not, what are you waiting for? It's seriously a MUST-HAVE cartridge and comes with 3 super-cute stamp sets and 3 chipboard sheets with shapes that coordinate with the cartridge!

Plus, I offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $99 and more, so you save money! Details can be found HERE. Be sure to email me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com to take advantage of this offer. I also send a free Idea Book to everyone who places an order of $50 or more.

Shop Close to my Heart products >

Shop CTMH Cricut collections >


 

Bracket Frame

No comments: