Monday, September 24, 2012

Free Shipping + Clearance Sale

Hi, friends!

I have a little enabling for you today. Be sure to scroll all the way to see some awesome clearance deals!

FREE SHIPPING

THIS WEEK ONLY I'm offering you free shipping on CTMH orders of $50 or more! Be sure to contact me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com with your order so I can pay for your shipping! (US only, half price shipping to AK and HI.) Shop now >

Plus don't forget that with a $35 order you get the adorable It's Your Day double stamp set for just $5, PLUS for a $50 order you get the Stamp of the Month for another $5. 


Fall Favorites, Sept. Stamp of the Month

You don't want to miss out this OVERLAPPING SPECIAL! That's 3 stamp sets for just $10! Browse my website or view the Idea Book to create your wish list, then contact me to place your order for free shipping! (Offer expires 9/30.)

 CLEARANCE SALE

While you're visiting, check out all the new clearance items added to my website! Awesome stuff for as low as $1.00!!! Shop here >
Tulip Mini Medley Assortment $4.95 $1.00
Canvas Badge Buttons $6.95 $2.00
 
Elemental Complements chipboard $4.95 $1.50

These items are all "while supplies last," so be sure to check out all the fun clearance stuff now!

No comments: