Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's Your Day Baby Congratulations Card

I have a clean and simple card to share today. I made a not-so-typical congratulations card for my friends who recently had a baby girl. I didn't use any patterned paper...just cardstock with the It's Your Day stamp set for the chevron pattern on the side, the bike, and the "life is good" sentiment. Have I told you how much I LOVE this stamp set?!


Since they had a baby girl, of course I had to glam it up a bit with sparkles and glitz glitter. The CTMH colors I used are Sweet Leaf, Blush, and Black.

Guess what? You can still get this stamp set for a few more days!!! It's a double stamp set for only $5 with a $35 purchase. Check out my CTMH website to create your scrapbooking/stamping/cardmaking wish list and be sure to snag this set, because after Sept. it's GONE!


PLUS...
I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50+ through the end of Sept. (See details.) And if your order is over $50, you can also get the Stamp of the Month, Fall Favorites, for just $5 also.

SCORE!

Start shopping >

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Really love the chevron borders! I am really hoping for some more colors of the shimmer trim next IB. :)