Friday, October 19, 2012

Adelyn's Baby Nursery Name Frame & Matching Card

Yet another cute name frame to share with you today! You may recognize this from a previous post.

When Adrienne ordered it for her friend's baby she wanted it exactly the same as the one she saw in my Etsy shop. I made a few tiny changes in the details because I didn't have all the same supplies. (I actually like these details even better.)

I used the Daydream paper pack from CTMH. This has always been one of my favorite paper packs. It's so perfect for little girls. I used it on a lot of stuff I made for my niece when she was a baby as well as her scrapbook pages. (Sorry for the bad photo.)
 

I love the pink resin flower from the Lucy assortment even better than the buttons in the original frame. I sure wish I stocked up on more of these flowers before they retired. I did, however, stock up on the Miracle Irresistibles chipboard you see in the butterflies and flowers. 

I also made a matching card because I sent this straight to Adrienne's friend. The "it's a girl" stamp is from a retired set called Sweet Baby.

Here's the original frame you may have seen previously. The words "smart," "important," and "kind" are from the book The Help.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: