Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cricut-Cut Wedding Bouquets

Here are a couple of wedding bouquets I made recently. I love the bright colors of Laurie's wedding.


I found that fabulous orange silk ribbon by-the-yard at Craft Warehouse when I was down in Vancouver, WA. Love that store!

Here are a couple wonderful photos she sent me from her photographer. Doesn't she look beautiful?!



All of the flowers were cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge from vintage Bible pages. (From a Bible I found at a used book store for crafting purposes.)

Here's what the flowers look like when they're first cut...a big spiral. Then you roll them up and glue them in place. Here's a video I made to show you how to make your own wedidng bouquet.


Here's the matching card I sent her with the bouquets.

I used Sunset and Sky cardstock from CTMH and inked the edges of the flowers in sunset ink. (Something I would not do for the bouquet itself...that would take forever! It already takes forever to make this bouquet as it is.)



FREE SHIPPING on Cricut Collections!

If you're interested in the Art Philosophy or Artiste Cricut cartridges...I offer FREE SHIPPING! They're truly amazing. Most people who order them from me email me once they receive it and say, "I can't believe how much this comes with!" Not only does each cartridge itself boast 700 different images, but each collection comes with 3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 packages of chipboard shapes. Each stamp and chipboard shape matches with a Cricut cut! It's so fun!





Thanks for visiting! Happy crafting!

No comments: