Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lily's Baby Nursery Name Frame

I have another frame to share today!

Candice ordered this for her good friend's new baby. Lily's nursery is pink and brown with roses and lilies. The January Stamp of the Month from CTMH is SO perfect! (I have it early...woohoo!) If it weren't for this lovely rose set I don't know what I would have done for this frame :)

I stamped 3 different rose images in hollyhock ink onto blush cardstock for the perimeter of the decor. And it's hard to see, but I also used one of the images as a background stamp on the letters. I stamped it in chocolate ink onto the chocolate letters for some depth (click to see the photo larger). I also added some bitty pearls and tied some hemp around the chipboard letters.


The Colonial White rosettes are from the yummy Rosette Ribbon from CTMH. I simply snipped them into individual flowers. And the pink lacy ribbon is from the pink ribbon collection (retired...boo hoo). I also added some pink buttons (one of my fave embellishments), pearls, and pink flowers from the retired Lucy assortment.


I used paper from 2 retired packs (sorry!)...More to Adore and Twitterpated for the plaid. Cardstock is chocolate and blush.

Here's your friendly reminder for the adorable October Stamp of the Month, Very Merry Christmas. All of these shapes coordinate with the Artiste Cricut collection!! And there is also a variety of sentiments, which I love. You can get yours for just $5 with a $50 purchase, or $17.95 on its own. It's great for your Christmas cards AND tags (plus lots more, too)!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

So beautiful! She will love this!