Saturday, October 13, 2012

My First CTMH Gathering Project From 4 Years Ago

This is a sort of continuation of my post from yesterday. I shared some professional photos my friend took of some of my first-ever cards.

This was my very first Gathering project. The Delight in Everything stamp set is the first set I ever worked with. When I signed up to be a Consultant my upline, Kay Pekin, lived down the street and let me borrow her stamp set and inks, and gave me some matching paper to use as well.

This card shows off how versatile stamping is. The guests got to use several different stamps to see how awesome the clear MyAcrylix stamps are. I was astonished at how well my first-ever party sales were because everyone wanted the stamps we used! :)

The card got a little beat up over the years so the photo shows some wear and tear, but I will never get rid of it :) 

Thanks for going down Memory Lane with me again. I'll have something new to share real soon!

1 comment:

Dana Paper Memories4u said...

Jayma, you know you have a great card when it still looks great 4 years later. And this card still looks great!