Friday, October 12, 2012

Oldies But Goodies

I shared each of these cards on my blog before, but a long, long time ago, when my blog was brand new. My friend, who is an amazing photographer, was kind enough to take some really great photos of them for me. They almost look like different cards now!

These are some of the first cards I ever made as a CTMH Consultant. All of the supplies are retired but they all hold a special place in my heart :)

I still love this paisley stamp and will never let that stamp set go! The paper will always be one of my favorites, too!
Paper: Magic Moments, Stamps: Adorable

Paper: Moondoggie, Stamps: Extreme Happiness, Happy Birthday

Paper: Unforgettable, Stamps: Love Language, With Love, Inspiration, (I forget what else)
 
Paper: Emporium, Stamps: Bird Basics & Dainty Thoughts

Stamps: Sweet Baby

Paper: Twitterpated, Stamps: You're a Hoot & Sweet Baby

Paper: Twitterpated, Stamps: You're a Hoot

Thanks for revisiting the past with me today :)

1 comment:

Kigz said...

This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing these. I love the baby card with the buttons so much! I am sure I would get a chuckle out of my first pictures...I really don't even want to look yet! ;) Have a fantastic weekend, Jayma!