Sunday, November 4, 2012

Advent Calendar Kit Now Available

Hello!
I'm excited to announce that my Advent Calendar Workshop is available to purchase as a long-distance kit! This is a great option if you don't have the Art Philosophy or Artiste Cricut cartridges but would still like to create this fun calendar for the Advent Season.


For all the details on my Advent Calendar, see my original post HERE.

The kit is $40 and includes the My Creations Cubby, all pre-cut papers and embellishments/accessories needed, a bottle of silver glitz gel, Cricut Craft Room file, a list of suggested Bible verses to include inside, and a full-color photo with instructions. [The kit will not include the Universal Backgrounds stamp or inks (Olive & Sky) used, but you can purchase them from my website.] Shipping is $10.*

The cubby is bigger than it looks! It measures 14" x 14" x 2-3/4".  You'll also need adhesive of your choice, a glue pen for the numbers, and I suggest a bone folder for assembling the boxes. (Allow up to a week for your kit to ship.)


*Shipping to 48 US states is $10. Everyone else please email me for a quote: jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com.

Want Just the Cricut Craft Room file? 

If you already have these cartridges and would like to make this kit on your own, purchase any of your supplies from my website and I'll email you my Cricut Craft Room file as a BONUS! I'll also include a list of suggested Bible verses to include inside the boxes for reading each day of the Advent season. Be sure to click "join" next to my gathering to join my current online party! This will help me continue to offer giveaways on my blog :)

1 comment:

Ian said...

Jayma - I have a special surprise for you over on my blog today. Check it out! http://anewbiecrafter.blogspot.com.

Love this Advent Calendar, btw. :) You inspire me to keep creating!

Ian