Thursday, November 22, 2012

AMAZING Black Friday Deals for CTMH Products!

Happy Thanksgiving, you guys! I am SO grateful and thankful for each of my lovely readers and customers. You guys are the reason I blog...I love to share my creations with you!

Ok let's cut to the chase. I'm not one to go out shopping on Black Friday but I love a good deal as much as you, so I wanted to have a special online Black Friday sale for you.

I'm starting on Thanksgiving night at 9pm. And the best part is you can still hang out with your family at home in your jammies :) The sale will go through the end of (Cyber) Monday.

THE DEALS

Free Shipping
On orders of $50 or more! This will continue. (US lower 48 states. If in AK or HI I will reimburse you the cost of going to the 48 states via FedEx Smartpost.)

Free Stamp Pad
When you place an order of $50 or more, (up to $99.99) you'll not only receive free shipping, I'll also send you any dye stamp pad of your choice. (You will also qualify for CTMH's special to buy the stamp of the month for $5 plus any other stamp set for 50% off.)

Free B-size Stamp Set or Paper Pack
When you place an order of $100 or more,
(up to $149.99) you'll not only receive free shipping, I'll also send you any B-sized stamp set or paper pack of your choice ($9.95 value). (You will also qualify for CTMH's special to buy the stamp of the month for $5 plus any other stamp set for 50% off.)

$25 in Free Products + No Tax
When you place an order of $150 or more, EMAIL ME! (jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com) You'll receive FREE shipping, NO tax, PLUS a FREE $25 shopping spree! That's right...I'll pay your shipping AND tax, plus you get a ton of free goodies! (Choose from stamps, blocks, stamp pads, marker sets, re-inkers, My Stickease assortments, Complements, paper packets, cardstock packs, or Workshops on the Go kits. (You will also qualify for CTMH's special to buy the stamp of the month for $5 plus any other stamp set for 50% off.)

Plus...
As I mentioned above, during November as part of CTMH's special offer you can get 50% off your favorite stamp set in the Idea Book! When you qualify for and purchase the November Stamp of the Month set, Capture the Date ($5 with a $50+ order), you get an additional bonus of 50% off any other stamp set in the Idea Book! (A-D & M size.)

To receive these deals you can email me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com to place your order and I'll send you a Paypal invoice for the total.

OR Place your order on my website and make sure you JOIN my online gathering. You can either scroll to the bottom of the homepage to join, or click the box at the top of the checkout screen to join. Either way, once you place your order under the gathering I will email you to get your freebie choice(s) and Paypal info to send you the shipping charges via a rebate through Paypal! (I will refund the cost of the FedEx Smartpost shipping option.) (Freebies may mail separately from your order.)

You MUST join the gathering to get your deals! And if you place the order online, CTMH's half price stamp set deal with the Stamp of the Month must be selected during checkout.




Start shopping >

1 comment:

Celebrity corporat said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Celebrity corporate club