Friday, November 30, 2012

Buy 1 CTMH Stamp Set, Get 1 FREE


Today is my birthday, but YOU get the gifts all weekend long! 


All CTMH stamp sets are BOGO - buy 1 get 1 FREE...today through Sunday (9pm Pacific Time). There's no limit! The free stamp set will be the one of equal or lesser value.

This is only available through me and YOU MUST EMAIL ME to receive this deal. (jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com)
 
Here's how it works... I am putting in an "online party" order on Sunday night and I want to share the rewards with you. Your orders will make up the party and I will use the Hostess Rewards to cover some of your freebie stamp sets. This is how I can offer you such a great deal! I will place the order on Sunday night to come to me and will mail out your stamp sets when I receive my order. (You are only responsible for one side of the shipping cost + tax...unless your order is over $99, then I'll pay your shipping, as always!) I will send you a Paypal invoice for your total.

Shop stamp sets >

Here are a few of my favorite stamp sets you can choose from (plus hundreds more)...

New Arrival

Pun Fun

Outta This World

Fashionista

Just a Number

Just for You

Love Life

Card Word Puzzle

Universal Backgrounds

Hooray Bouquet

Super Powers

Don't forget to email me your order to get this awesome deal! It's not valid if you place your order online.

Shop stamp sets >

No comments: