Monday, November 19, 2012

Coordinating CTMH Stamps With Cricut Cuts

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE our Cricut cartridges?! I swear I could create a different project every day for the rest of my life just with these 2 cartridges. The BONUS is that each cartridge also comes with 3 stamp sets and 3 sets of chipboard pieces that coordinate with the Cricut cuts! Plus dozens more CTMH stamp sets in the Idea Book that will coordinate with your cartridges!

The best part? CTMH's MyAcrylix stamps are CLEAR so you can see exactly where you're stamping and make sure you stamp your image perfectly onto your Cricut cut.

Check out this great video from CTMH's "Clearly the Best" series on unique ways to stamp coordinating Cricut® shapes and add them to your artwork.


To snag your own Cricut Artiste or Art Philosophy collection, check out my post HERE for tons of info and to order yours with FREE SHIPPING!

No comments: