Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas Gift Packaging Made Easy with Cricut {Workshop}


My next workshop will be this Saturday, 11/17 at 1:30...if you're in the Seattle area you won't want to miss it! These make perfect neighbor, co-worker, teacher, and hostess gifts...and more!

For just $15 ($5 off w/ any CTMH purchase from me) you will create these 2 adorable gift packaging creations (Starbucks goodies included!). Plus you'll learn more about what the Cricut Artiste & Art Philosophy have to offer for gift packaging.


I'll have everything pre-cut and prepped for you and will guide you through the creations. We will have time for questions/answers about using your Cricut and about CTMH's 2 awesome Cricut collections. I'll have some collections available to purchase the day of the workshop as well.

I'll provide ALL supplies...you may want to bring your own adhesive if there's a particular kind you like, but I'll also provide some.

Please let me know if you can make it!

If you are long distance, let me know if you'd be interested in a kit. I will probably make up some long-distance kits :)

I will post more details about each creation later :)