Wednesday, November 21, 2012

How to Use CTMH's Alcohol Markers & Pigment Inks

I am so excited about CTMH's new alcohol markers. They are HALF the price of Copic markers, yet a similar quality. (The main difference between the 2 is that CTMH's are disposable.) They come income in sets of 2...one that is CTMH's true exclusive color, and one that is a shade darker or lighter so you can blend.

You may remember this project I made using these awesome markers, and the video tutorial I made.

I also love CTMH's new pigment ink pads. They make for a more rich, vibrant stamped image and are more opaque than our regular dye-based inks.

You may remember this card that I made with pigment ink...


Check out this video from CTMH corp to give you more details and instructions on how to use these 2 wonderful new products.



You'll also want to be sure to watch this video, which shows the difference between using pigment inks vs. dye inks.



Happy inking!

No comments: