Thursday, November 1, 2012

Save 50% on Your Favorite Stamp Set + Free Shipping

I know you love a good deal, especially on quality products like Close To My Heart offers!


If you’ve had your eye on a particular stamp set or two, then now is the perfect time to act.

During November, you can get 50% off your favorite stamp set in the Idea Book! Plus FREE Shipping!

Here’s how:

Hopefully you already know about our Stamp of the Month program, where you can buy an exclusive D-size stamp set for just $5 with your $50 qualifying order. This month, when you qualify for and purchase the November Stamp of the Month set, Capture the Date (shown above), you get an additional bonus of 50% off any other stamp set in the Idea Book! (This deal excludes those sets sold as part of Workshops on the Go® kits or our Cricut® collections, but that still leaves you over one hundred options to choose from!)

BONUS: In November only, I'm offering free shipping on orders of $50 or more!!! Normally I offer free shipping on orders of $99 or more...I'm feeling generous because this is my birthday month! (US lower 48 states only. 1/2 price shipping to AK and HI on orders over $99 still pertains.)

To receive free shipping you can either email me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com to place your order and I'll send you a paypal invoice for the total less shipping.

OR Place your order on my website and make sure you JOIN my online gathering. You can either scroll to the bottom of the homepage to join, or click the box at the top of the checkout screen to join. Either way, once you place your order under the gathering I will email you to get your paypal info and send you the shipping charges via a rebate through Paypal! You MUST join the gathering to get your free shipping rebate! (I will refund the cost of the FedEx SmartPost shipping option.)


Sound like a good deal? It is! Start shopping >

Look at this beautiful artwork that the CTMH artists created. See how versatile the November Stamp of the Month set is?!

So head over to my website to read more about this deal and start shopping! Be sure to contact me at jaymalew [at] gmail [dot] com to claim your free shipping or place your order through my online gathering!

No comments: