Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Celebrate the Season Card

Here's another card from my Christmas Card workshop, inspired by this one.
 


I used retired CTMH papers from the Believe paper pack, a Cricut cut from Art Philosophy, Universal Backgrounds Stamp Set, and the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.

The ink is Holiday Red (now retired) and Sweet Leaf. It's kind of hard to see, but I stamped the music notes from Universal Backgrounds onto the Cricut-cut shape in 2nd Generation Sweet Leaf Ink. To do this, ink up your stamp in Sweet Leaf, then stamp into scratch paper. Without re-inking, stamp again onto your shape. Now you have a lighter version of the ink, perfect for a background. To ink the edges of the white papers, I brushed the ink pad right onto the paper.


Free Shipping on Art Philosophy!
If you have been thinking about getting one of CTMH's exclusive Cricut collections, you're in the right place. I offer free shipping on both Art Philosophy and Artiste. Add them to your cart HERE, and at checkout you'll see a party to join at the top of the page. Join my "free shipping over $99" online party and I'll reimburse your SmartPost shipping charges via Paypal! Easy peasy!

1 comment:

Kigz said...

I love the look of pennants and banners, but somehow never get around to making a card with them! I like how you anchored them with the cricut shape. :)