Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Swing Card Using Cricut Artiste

Continuing on my mission to share all of my Christmas cards with you, I present to you my Swing Card. This card is cut using the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and the "S" key.

I used one of the cutest-ever stamps from the Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Workshop on the Go, along with some B&T paper from the kit, and I added some silver glitz glitter and a couple of sparkles.


Here's the inside. I love our metallic markers...you can write on dark colors!

And here's the view from the top.

I wish I had shared all of these cards before now, you know, before you made your own Christmas cards. But I was busy making Christmas crafts! I will be sharing them soon, don't worry ;)
Metallics Markers
Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Workshop on the Go Kit



Free Shipping on Artiste & Art Philosophy
If you do not already have the Artiste Cricut collection, it really should be on your wish list. Or if you don't have Art Philosophy, for that matter, it should be on your list as well! Both are seriously must-haves and are available from me with FREE SHIPPING...woohoo! So let Santa know to order HERE >

Just order under the party titled "free shipping on orders over $99" and I will reimburse your Smartpost shipping charges via Paypal! Super easy!

2 comments:

Lalia said...

Love the idea of only covering part of the inside card so there's room to write!

Kigz said...

Yep, ditto what Lalia said! Plus the dark paper--fabulous!