Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Clean & Simple Christmas Cards

I am going to try to share all of my Christmas cards with you before Christmas...ok, at least most of them.

Here are a couple of Clean and Simple ones from my Christmas Card Workshop in October. I love CAS style.

This first one is based on Lisa Stenz's card, but I added some glitz glitter trim. I just can't resist using it! The stamps are from the Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Workshop on the Go...it's the only way to get that stamp set and it's one of my favorites! Not to mention the WOTG kits are a great value. In addition to the exclusive stamp sets, it also comes with Pear & Partridge paper, cards & envelopes, and red sparkles for just $29.95.

 

This next one uses our new pigment ink in Topiary. I wanted the J and Y to really pop, and the pigment ink is more vibrant than dye ink. The snowflake "o" and border are Martha Stewart punches. Don't you just love that bling gem in the middle of the snowflake?!



That's it. Nice and simple, just the way I like it for mass-producing :)

(Although these aren't the cards I am mass-producing for my own cards...I'll show those later!)


 Clearance Sale
Don't forget there are tons of new clearance items at up to 80% off on my website. Really great stuff...be sure to check it out!
Mishchief Paper and Midnight Felt Shapes $15.90 $4.00

Superhero Rub-Ons $4.95 $1.50

Lucky B&T Duos Paper $10.95 $3.00


Lucky My Stickease $4.95 $1.50

2 comments:

Kigz said...

It is too bad you didn't post this sooner. I made thirty of my Christmas card I am (was) making and stopped. Should have gone with simple! I LOVE the JOY card. I believe it goes without saying that the one with shimmer trim rocks. ;)

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards!!!