Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gift Card Holders for Casey

One of my dad's former co-workers orders 5 gift card holders from me every year. This is what I made for her this year. I pretty much CASEd the design from Amie Kiger...I just loved hers! But I used a different Embossing folder. This is the subway art-type folder I mentioned yesterday. I made them all pretty much the same but with different colors of green and each one has a different type of bling in the center of the flowers.


This bling is my favorite. If you like it, too, you'd better snag the Boutique Assortment before it retires on Jan. 31!


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! I'll be back tomorrow with one more Christmas post of my mom's Christmas cards.

2 comments:

Kigz said...

I absolutely LOVE them with the different embossing! Now I am imagining them with snowflakes embossed on blue paper--with a snowflake cut from our new glitter paper! It is such a huge compliment that you CASE'd them! Thank you!

cardsbystephanie said...

I love these - they're gorgeous! As usual, I am impressed by your creativity and I think these are so beautiful.