Friday, December 21, 2012

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Here's my last Christmas card from my Christmas Card Workshop to share with you! I do still have one more tomorrow, though. The card I made as mine and my hubby's personal card that we sent to everyone.

This card is from the Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Workshop on the Go. I think I actually followed the instructions as written...that's not a normal occurrence for me! Oh wait, no, I added Cranberry ribbon instead of using the tan ribbon that came with the kit. But it's mostly the same.


The "A Merry Little" part was kind of tricky. I stamped it a second time in cranberry ink then cut it out as a banner. Easy enough, but I had to keep re-cutting it because you have to cut it REALLY close to the letters. A little red glitz glitter finished it off nicely.

Be back tomorrow with my last Christmas card of the season.

No comments: