Monday, December 17, 2012

Remarkable Wreath Christmas Cards

I'm back with 2 more cards to share from my Christmas Card Workshop. Both of these cards feature the Remarkable Wreath stamp set, which is retiring on January 31. So if you like these cards and need the stamp set, you better snag it now!

This first card uses a new technique I learned, called Triple Time Stamping. I first saw Amy Kiger's card, which led me to Dawn's video to learn how to do it. It's easier than it looks and very addicting ;)


The "merry & bright" stamp is from a very old and retired set, but still a favorite, "Christmas Melodies." It's actually a set that came in my New Consultant Kit over 4 years ago ;) I added some red glitz glitter to some of the berries for sparkle. I can't have a card without sparkle now, can I?!

This next card uses the retired Elemental paper and was inspired by Kelly English-Triggs. The sentiment in the middle is from the December Stamp of the Month, "Year-Round Cheer" (still available for just $5). I inked up just the sentiment.

I added red glitz glitter to some of the berries on this card, too. (Be careful when adding "wet" glitter to red ink, it can bleed if you add more than a very tiny dot.) I think the border punch really complements the design in the Elemental paper. It's from Martha Stewart. I picked it up at Ross of all places for only $4.99 last year...SCORE!

Here's what the Year-Round Cheer stamp set looks like. It's just $5 with a $50 purchase on my website. Which also qualifies you for the Whooo's Your Valentine kit for only $10!! Double score!!

See you lovelies tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Just had to say that I LOVE the Elemental paper in that card. I have tons, and love to find a great use for it! Thanks! :)